We have pivoted back to in-person worship every Sunday as of April 11, 2021, while also live-streaming every Sunday. At present, we will still be offering only one service time on Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m. on our YouTube channel peacelutheran4u, and our service bulletins for following along or printing are posted on our worship - service bulletins page.
Upon entry to the building for worship, the following health screening questions will be asked of you and your family:
- 1. Do you or any of your household members with you today currently have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or chills, sore throat, cough, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, congestion, runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, shortness of breath, or new loss of taste or smell?
- 2. Can you or any of your household members with you today answer ‘yes’ to the following questions?
- Have you or any of your household members with you today been tested for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Have you or any of your household members with you today been exposed to an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
If you or your household members answer "Yes" to any of the above questions, we ask that you remain at home and participate in the online service on our YouTube channel.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office.
We are a church that desires to meet a variety of needs; however, we share the common focus of being Christ-Centered in all we do.
Our traditional service is infused with hymns and readings, while our contemporary service is more praise while engaging the congregation through music.
Jesus is Risen! He is Risen Indeed! Alleluia!